Now you can play our text-based games on our website. We joined an ad network that is an alternative to Google AdSense. These privacy-enabled ads will be available as we find ways to monetize our text-based game.
Creating an account with us enables you to leave comments on posts without needing to fill out info each day. That also enables you to subscribe to pre-paid premium content service without ads displayed on our website. This is necessary for you to enjoy our content as we offer new content to read for anyone. Also, you can also post to forums, and update profiles.
Continue reading “Create A Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Account”
The following article may provide you information about the following factors why our content hasn’t been updated like normal on Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Premium:
- Our machines what we’re currently using to access our website appears to be outdated or defective, or not working correctly.
- A post is being wrtten via an alternate text-editing program on local machines.
- Lack of internet connection or internet outage in local area whhere we usually publish content on a regular basis.
- System limits
We are always trying out best to publish entertaining content as we go forward. Unfortunately, our machines do go out of use overtime… due to defective hardware, or defective machinery.
Although, Fairies Dreams & Fantasy is designed to entertain anyone.
This article applies to Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Premium and Mermaids Oceans & Fantasy respectively.
Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Premium is a premium website where you can access premium content that is exclusive for subscribed users. This service enables you to become a contributor, discuss in forums, and read premium content.
Fairies Dreams & Fantasy has a dedicated search site where you can perform searches via a custom search system. However; Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Search is just a static website. It used to be a secure site, but due to our budget for our website, we have to keep it as a standard site without SSL, however’ I’m planning on getting it back,–after we fully finished working with my website.
This search site uses a search box, and it display results on the another page.
All content on Fairies Dreams & Fantasy is free to read. However; you might need to check if your browser is up to date. And you might also check if your monitor can easily display content. If you want to jump to a category on this site, you can either perform a search, brows the sitemap, or look for any categories displayed on the bottom of each post.
When leaving comments on Fairies Dreams & Fantasy; cookies are required to post comments. Or in some cases, comments may be disabled on any posts published on this website. To leave comments; you must provide your name, email, and an optional website URL to leave comments. Sometimes, your comments may be held to keep this site safe. That means, your comment will not be published to this site,–until it’s fully approved The reason why all comments might be held is the following:.
- It contains objectionable content that may be infected with foul words.
- It could be a spam comment.
- Your comment may be misleading. And it’s not relevant to certain content.
- Your comment is linked to spam websites.
- Your comment may contain broken links. For example; a page that doesn’t exist.
- Links that lead to adult sites.
- Links to websites that distribute unauthorized content that is copyrighted.
- Comments with unsolicited advertising for the purpose of gaining revenue.
- Comments that are built to bully anyone.
- Spank threats that are illegal.
- Facilitate schemes to defraud anyone’s copyright, or other intellectual rights to their content.
- Comments that are built to submit chain letters.
- Comments with MLM schemes, pyramid schemes, or other fraudulent investment schemes.
- Comments that are built to facilitate terrorism, and plans to bomb any location.
Sometimes; your system administrator has blocked certain cookies from your browser to prevent malware, or spying ads from tracking your move online. Check with your administrator for assistance. If you can contact your administrators; ask them to whitelist this site. Or use your own computer with your own internet connection to go.
Any comments with disposible email addresses will NOT be accepted at this time,–due to high levels of spam.
Your internet connection isn’t fast enough! Try finding a different ISP that is fast enough. Or in some cases; your browser is outdated, and it needs to be updated. You can try a different browser to check if the comments area is appearing like it should. If it appears, most likely your other browser is not capable to output these fields for leaving comments. However; if you believed your internet connection is causing this problem you can do any of the following:
- You can go to your wireless router and reset it with manufacturer’s instructions. Wait for your router to reboot. Update it,–if necessary.
- Check if your ethernet cables are working properly. You can observe the flashing lights to determine if these cables are functioning correctly. If the cords are not functioning right; most likely these cables are either defective, or damaged,–and they need to be replaced. If you live in an area where is susceptible to rodents; a rodentproof cable set is needed, or a cage system that will house the cables.
- Check with your ISP to determine if your internet connection is functioning correctly. If your ISP suggests you to get your router repaired. Enable the technician to install a new router,–if the router is damaged by lightning strikes, or power failures.
- Your electrical system in your home need repairs.
- Your Internet provider has gone bankrupt, and you need to move to a different provider.
Sometimes, you can encounter problems with your computer itself. Or your memory in your computer needs to be replaced. Never the less; if you believe your HDD is doing this problem, most likely your disk is failing:
- You can fix this problem by checking your drive for errors on your machine.
- Change the data/power cable.
- Cleaning out the case of your computer.
- Or replace the HDD altogether.
If you believe you’re low in memory; follow these instructions:
- Power off your computer or device.
- Open your computer case, and locate the memory units.
- Replace them with a larger capacity units.
- Clean out your case.
- Close up your computer case.
- Restart your computer, and revisit this website, and confirm your browser is working like it should. 8 GB memory is powerful enough than conventional low memory computers. Your memory is the faster unit in your computer. The more memory you have, the faster your machine will run.
Common problems when leaving comments on Fairies Dreams & Fantasy (applies to all sites) is your comment not being submitted properly, taking a long time to submit, or not submitting at all.
Mandatory fields may be blank.
If for some reason if you have trouble leaving comments,–after you checked if you were getting enough speed from your networking hardware. Most likely you had a bad connection, or in some cases, your computer has blocked java-script, or your machine is infected with malware. If you believe your machine is infected; follow these steps:
- Reboot your computer.
- Activate your anti-virus software of choice, and run a full scan.
- Either remove the potential threat manually, or automatically,–depending on your prefered anti-virus program.
- Restart your computer again.
- Remove unwanted programs from your machine.
- Revisit this website to confirm if the comments area is appearing like normal.
Again, clearing bad cookies and cache will help your browser free up space. You can try adjusting your browser settings to allow cookies. If you still can’t get your cookies to work. Your browser has been hijacked with malware, and a security flaw needs to be reported to developers who written a browser.
If you were using a PC that is susceptible to endless malware attacks; try using a different computer with an
You may need to adjust your display on your computer. Since Fairies Dreams & Fantasy uses light on dark color scheme; bright text enables you to read what’s actually on your screen. Depending on what monitor type you have, there’s ways to get your display set for reading content on this site.
For CRT Monitor Users
Check with the manual that goes with your monitor. You can adjust the brightness of your screen. Adjusting the brightness on your monitor can help you see the text on a dark background.
If you can see what’s on your screen; and your problem goes away; you are done fixing your problem. If not… you might need to adjust your sharpness level, and your contrast level. High contrast setting for your monitor is strongly recommended to easily see content on this website… if you chosen to raise the sharpness level for some reason; be sure to adjust your brightness again. If the problem goes away, the issue has been resolved.
For LCD Monitor Users
Most LCD monitors use LCD panels with backlights to light up your screen. Due to it’s design; your screen may consume more power when visiting this website. You can still adjust your contrast levels, and the brightness level to condition your screen to use this color scheme. You need to experiment with your screen to varify if you can see the contents on this website.
Glare, and bright light can prevent you from seeing what’s on your screen. Try using the screen at the dark areas of your home/apartment.
For LED Monitor Users
LEDs are lights that can be used for monitors. You can establish seeing content on this site by adjusting your settings on your monitor itself. Brightening the screen, and raising the contrast can help you see what’s being displayed on your screen. If you can see it… your screen is strong enough to output data.
Again… try going to the dark areas of your home to see what’s on your screen.
If you can’t see colors, you might need a special monitor to adjust colors on your screen, or use a screen-reader (recommended). For the best results; use an open-source screen-reader, or a OS dedicated screen-reader on your computer that support reading online content.
Desktop backgrounds may prevent you from viewing content
Try adjusting your desktop theme/background to minimize glare around your browser. You can also maximize your browser to full screen. That works the best for viewing content on Fairies Dreams & Fantasy.
If you were using a big TV of any kind; you can still see content on this site. Be sure to check these minimum requirements on your machine:
- VGA card – I support use of this device because, all content on Fairies Dreams & Fantasy are DRM-Free.
- Analog audio output – This requirement is strongly recommended.
Any size monitor will do.
If you were using a computer that is managed by a business, or any organization… contact your administrator for help.
I’m in a dark room, but I still can’t see your content. What’s going on?
Your backlight is defective, or Your CRT monitor has some issues. If it’s a CRT monitor; you may need to have it repaired by a technician. If it’s an LCD monitor; the backlight needs to be replaced. Or your screen is damaged, or worn out, and it needs to be replaced.
Try adjusting the brightness on your monitor,–depending on your device you can find a controller to adjust your screen.
If overheating is your concern, you can try using a fan system to keep your monitor from overheating. Or ask your technician to install it for you. Heat from a CRT monitor can damage the CRT itself, and cause it to fail.
If you were using a projector
You can adjust the focus, and test your projector to varify if you can see what’s on a big screen. You might need to experiment with your machine to confirm if you can see content displayed on this website.
If you were located in an area where is susceptible to glare from any light source; a visor is needed to block the glare. Alternatively; you can use the shade for your place to keep the glare out. Opt for the dark shade that will protect the insides of your home from the light.
This is a known issue with my content,–after moving from a previous blogging platform. I’m currently editing my posts to clean up all of the mistakes, and fix common issues with my content. In a meantime… these posts will be updated, and they’ll be ready to be viewed by visitors on Fairies Dreams & Fantasy.
Sometimes, I have to update these posts to do any of the following:
- Edit the storyline of these posts that are written like a book: Some posts what I’ve written since long time ago were old, and they needed revision to fully update them with all of these fixes that are built to rework the storyline of the post itself.
- Update information to keep it current.
- Review any of these outdated posts, and update them to edit all elements of each post.
- Remove unnecessary content, and fix formatting errors.
These updates are effecting content displayed on Fairies Dreams & Fantasy itself, the Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Wiki, Fairies Dreams & Fantasy News, and more. Don’t panic! This is normal for this site to be updated.
Sometimes, I discovered your content being updated, but I missed an update.
You might need to clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and refresh your browser to view updated content on my site. Due to the high post volume; I’m aren’t able to update posts in clusters at the same time.
Some people has discovered storylines are too fast, and the story is kind of sloppy, and these posts need serious editing: Most likely, these are the posts what I’ve editing to revise them to fix possible sloppy storylines that are left behind. Maybe I must’ve forgotten about them… But I’m reviewing them. Thanks for your patience!
Some people were experiencing issues reading entertaining content found on my site. That applies to fictional stories, wiki content, news content, tutorials, and more: This is an issue what some people still experiencing. In the meantime; these issues will be resolved as Fairies Dreams & Fantasy grows, and evolves.
Some visitors has trouble understanding some content what I’ve written in the past,–imported from my previous website what I’ve moved from: What I’ve mentioned earlier… this is the same issue.
Visitors has experienced some grammar issues found everywhere on Fairies Dreams & Fantasy. This applies to all content on this site: this is the known issue.
Your content is getting better, but some of it doesn’t make sense… what’s happening?
Don’t panic! Editing is in progress, and it may take some time. These edits are live, you may send feedback to me, if you have any questions about these fixes, and changes to Fairies Dreams & Fantasy.