Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Premium is a premium website where you can access premium content that is exclusive for subscribed users. This service enables you to become a contributor, discuss in forums, and read premium content.
To Sign Up
Go to premium.fairiesdreamsfantasy.com/. Navigate to the “Join Us” link at the top navigation bar, and click on it. You’ll go to the list of plans to choose.
Choose a plan that is listed below. Each plan is named, and arranged like a vertical list. Each plan has a membership length.
After choosing a plan, a payment prompt will appear. The payment prompt enables you to fill out the payment info… such as a card number, expiration date, and CSC. This payment form is handled by Stripe. Your payment data is never stored on our servers.
After payment, you’ll be redirected to a “Thank You” page. An email is sent to your inbox after payment. If you didn’t receive an email, check your spam or junk folder to see if we sent you an email to complete registration.
When Registering for an account, choose a desired user name, and password, your password must be at least 8 characters long. Always choose a strong password.
After filling out other fields, finish signup, and you’ll automagically log into your account.
If you have trouble signing up for this service, here are the common factors:
- Credit/Debit Card Has Been Declined – Your card may be declined because, you don’t have enough funds in your banking account, or line of credit. If you were using a credit card; check with your bank or creditor foor support, or view your balance.
- Card Expired – Your card may be expired because it reached an expiration date. Check with your bank to confirm if your updated card has arrived.
- You’re using an unsupported browser – some browsers may not be supported. You may need to try a different browser. You can use different browsers to work around issues.
- Cookies Has Been Blocked – If you have cookies blocked; these features on this website may not work. In order for you to sign up for this website; you must enable cookies on your browser. If your organization has blocked cookies on your computer/device, check with your system administrator to see if cookies can be enabled on your device.
- Pop Ups Are Blocked – Most payment platforms use pop-ups to enable users to pay for products or services.
- No internet connection – If your internet connection went out; you may need to check if your networking equipment is active. If you believe your internet connection has gone out, check if your surge-protector switch has tripped, or the reset button has popped out. If the reset button pops out; be sure to unplug any of the other devices connected to it, and press the reset button. Or if plugged into a wall outlet; check if the circuit breaker has tripped, or if you have a fuse box; check if any of your fuses has blown. If your fuse is blown; it needs to be replaced. If your network equipment is damaged by a powerful storm; your equipment need repairs, or they need to replaced. If you have kids; always place your networking equipment at a secure location of your home.